Cost of Living in Vietnam
This time we explain the monthly costs living in Vietnam.
There are 2 common types of apartments I would like to introduce today.
These are the necessary costs charged at Service Apartment and Condominiums.
Most of Serviced Apartment includes…
- Maintenance and management fee
- Water Usage, Cable television and Internet Wi-Fi
- House keeping service
- Monthly electricity 3,000-4,000 VND (15-18 US Cents) x kwh
Most Condominiums do not include…
- Electricity (20,000 VND x square meter)
- Water Usage 100,000 VND per person
- Gas 400,000 VND per Propane Tank (Still very common in Vietnam) … If you are a cooking lover, to be replaced once in 3months.
- Internet Wi-Fi service 400,000-900,000 VND per month
- Cable television about 100,000 VND
- House keeping service (Example: 2,000,000 VND Three times a week)
It depends on where you stay, it may cost for commuting by Taxi or Motorbike Taxi.
We recommend that you search for your ideal apartment considering this cost too.
The average annual temperature in Ho Chi Minh City is about 27 degree, using AC throughout the year is common.
Also we can say there could be a difference in the electricity bill depending on the quality of AC, sunlight in your location and usage time.
For your reference, the average for single person the usage of electricity is 130kwh per month in Japan.
If you have further questions please contact us!